The office is open Monday-Friday from 7:30AM-3:30PM. On-campus visits must be BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Please call the office at 909-598-5308 to schedule an appointment.
When arriving to your appointment, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, please contact the office to arrange alternate pickup.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, such as mildly sick (fever of 100.4° or higher), chills, cough, shortness of breath or respiratory illness, sudden lack of taste or smell, or sudden onset of unexplained gastrointestinal illness, please DO NOT come to campus.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- You must keep social distance of a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Only ONE person may pick up or drop material at a time.
- Complete the SELF ASSESSMENT FORM available on a clipboard at the pick-up table.
- Please do not touch other student items.
- Bathrooms and other public areas are NOT available for access at this time.
IF YOU OR YOUR STUDENT(S) HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OR INFECTED WITH COVID-19, PLEASE CONTACT THE PRINCIPAL IMMEDIATELY @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please review COVID-19 Guidelines for Entering/Visiting WVUSD Property
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.