To begin the process of enrolling your student to Collegewood for the 2020-2021 school year, please have the following completed and submitted:
1. ONLINE ENROLLMENT (click here)- Upon completion, please verify that all information is correct, then print, sign and date.
2. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE-
a. Copy of property tax, lease agreement, or open/close of escrow
b. Copy of a utility bill (gas, water, electric)
c. Copy of CA Drivers Licences or CA Identification with the SAME address shown on documents "a-b".
3. STUDENT DOCUMENTS-
a. Copy of birth certificate
b. Copy of immunization record
c. Report Cards (Optional)- Only if student previously attended a school in the U.S.
4. Have ALL of the above documents ready and submit to our office staff. Click on the attachment below to print a checklist of the required documents. Incomplete enrollment will NOT be accepted.
WE WILL CONTACT YOU AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE ENROLLMENT. WHEN YOU ARE CONTACTED PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS BY SCANNING OR TAKING PICTURES IN PDF FORMAT. IN-PERSON ENROLLMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. THANK YOU.
- Enrollment Checklist.pdf
- WVUSD Home Language Survey.pdf
- WVUSD Home Language Survey- Mandarin.pdf
- WVUSD Student Health Assessment.pdf
- WVUSD Health Exam Form.pdf
- WVUSD Dental Exam Form.pdf
- WVUSD Allergy Form.pdf
- WVUSD Asthma Form.pdf
- WVUSD Medication Form.pdf
- WVUSD Seizure Form.pdf
- Possible Ways to Join If You're Out-of-District.pdf