To begin the process of enrolling your student to Collegewood for the 2021-2022 school year, please have the following completed and submitted:
1. ONLINE ENROLLMENT (click here)- Upon completion, please verify that all information is correct, and be sure to click SUBMIT.
2. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE-
a. Copy of property tax, lease agreement, or open/close of escrow
b. Copy of a utility bill (gas, water, electric)
c. Copy of CA Drivers License or CA Identification with the SAME address shown on documents "a-b".
3. STUDENT DOCUMENTS-
a. Copy of birth certificate
b. Copy of immunization record
c. Report Cards (Optional)- Only if student previously attended a school in the U.S.
4. Have ALL of the above documents ready and submit to our office staff. Click on the attachment below to print a checklist of the required documents. Incomplete enrollment will NOT be accepted.
WE WILL CONTACT YOU AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE ENROLLMENT (#1 ABOVE). WHEN YOU ARE CONTACTED PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS (#2 & #3 ABOVE) BY SCANNING OR TAKING PICTURES IN PDF FORMAT. IN-PERSON ENROLLMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. THANK YOU.
- Enrollment Checklist.pdf
- WVUSD Home Language Survey.pdf
- WVUSD Home Language Survey- Mandarin.pdf
- WVUSD Student Health Assessment.pdf
- WVUSD Health Exam Form.pdf
- WVUSD Dental Exam Form.pdf
- WVUSD Allergy Questionnaire & Food Accomodation.pdf
- WVUSD Asthma Form.pdf
- WVUSD Medication Form.pdf
- WVUSD Seizure Form.pdf
- Possible Ways to Join If You're Out-of-District.pdf